Name:
Location: bangalore, karnataka, India

Sometimes editor, sometimes counsellor. Trying to find a way of life that makes some sense to me.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

viral fever

As I am engulfed by an avalanche of mucus and antibiotics, I come up for a short breath of life, an attempt to sustain myself long enough in the conscious world, for the monsters of my unconscious to disappear. The shadow creatures melt in the first light of dawn, but I know that when I lay my head to sleep, they will return, with twice the anger and hatred. My dreams, the stuff of unimaginable nightmares, reality twisted and twisted into cords of mind-bending psychosis. I stand on a fence and every way I look is the same. The dividing line is a blur and suddenly divides nothing but itself. As you can see, sickness has really affected me. But one thing did stick out from all that madness. I remember thinking to myself about blogs:

"How can we pluck so many thoughts,
From so many different men...
Without breaking at least some of them."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

every thought u pluck is like a drop of dew..

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home