Name:
Location: bangalore, karnataka, India

Sometimes editor, sometimes counsellor. Trying to find a way of life that makes some sense to me.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Spring cleaning and new beginnings

Am back...

For starters, here's a work in progress...

Growth in my city
Is a niche activity.
Just ask the birds, the bees
The suffocated trees
Pruned to gothic parodies
Of themselves and this gritty
world of the young and newly wealthy.

This was once-upon-a-town
Both feet on the ground.
Before it Bangalored the West
And ran with the best
For their failed vision of yest
-erday’s tomorrow and its thorny crown
of the hard-fought age of the brown.

6 Comments:

Blogger cheekyexhibitionist said...

Welcome back. Am truly glad.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have (re)started blogging! :) All the best!

2:28 AM  
Blogger cheekyexhibitionist said...

never really left. at least not formally like you did. Just got too involved in other things.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A perfect start after an abrupt ending. Ramble on o amazing hack :)

3:27 AM  
Blogger cheekyexhibitionist said...

I like this conversation too. And it doesn't always have to be about the post. I'm happy just talking. :) It has also left me very confused about where to reply to you. So decided on one comment each for both of us.
But come on write something. I used to really enjoy reading you. Not that this conversation is bad, but give me something more to read.

12:25 AM  
Blogger cheekyexhibitionist said...

Yeah writing is a happy side effect of being lonely. Its the only thing that makes me feel truly good nowadays.
And now. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN??? If I am to take you seriously then how in the world did you see them?? and if you are referring to something then I'm sorry I will have to admit total ignorance because I have no clue what you are talking about.
About your blog, without or without my comments and despite your apparent comeback it is sadly withering away. I said sadly which means I would still like to see a post. That is after sleeping over this comment of yours and if I decide you are decent and harmless enough to speak to.;)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home