Name:
Location: bangalore, karnataka, India

Sometimes editor, sometimes counsellor. Trying to find a way of life that makes some sense to me.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Relocation

Just started it... Nowhere near liking it yet. Must let this one percolate and grow. But it needs to be on paper and not in my head. So...

Relocation

The earliest I can remember

Is running hand in hand

From wall to wall,

So near they were then.


And you were young,

So young that nobody chided you

For the leaves and dirt in your hair

From lolling ambitionless in the sun.


Did we have to grow up, grow apart?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jugular Bean said...

It's quite pretty as it is.

8:06 AM  
Blogger RTP said...

Well thank you... But the problem is that it's too generic now. That's why i dont like

9:08 AM  
Blogger cheekyexhibitionist said...

yeah I do think it needs work as well. Generic is the right term for it. I'd love to see what it grows into.

6:28 PM  
Blogger RTP said...

Have been trying to rewrite it. The problem is that I heard Dylan's Shelter From the Storm right when I started working on it and those words are stuck in my head, interfering with my train of thought.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home